Hey guys, welcome to my blog!
My name is Valeska, I am a wife, a mom, and a believer of Christ. I became a Christian when I was about to turn 21, I always thought that was God’s little joke on me because before that I drank a whole lot. Two months before my birthday I was having a very hard time with a situation in my life and didn’t know where to turn. So I called a local church and one of the Pastors spoke to me, I followed her advice and that very same night I felt a big weight come off my shoulders (I am so serious about this, I felt so light after I did what that Pastor told me to do). I just never looked back since.
Here are 10 random facts about me:
- I met my husband in church that same year, we were friends for six years, dated for two years, and we are now married with a beautiful baby boy. (This is a whole testimony on it’s own-DRAMA-lol)
- I am a terrible human being unless I have coffee. Seriously, if you want me to be nice to you in the morning bring me coffee, I will love you forever.
- I have a terrible sweet tooth. NO self-control
- The idea for this blog came to me about 10 years ago. I was doing homework for my internship and I thought “I should start a page for women to feel beautiful”.
- I am a youth leader in my church.
- I love to dance during worship, I feel the most freedom.
- I have 5 tattoos, I regret 2 maybe just 1.
- I am an introvert, I hate small talk, I just don’t know how to do it, I don’t know how to network either, that’s what my husband is for.
- I believe we are all born with a distinct personality-we can alter ourselves to be someone else but I don’t think we can be comfortable unless you are true to who you really are.
- My dreams are REALLY BIG, like so BIG.